What music are you listening to?

RPG

When they tour again, I thoroughly recommend you get yourself off to see them. They are hilarious, like going to see a comedy duo(trio!- but the drummer doesn't talk) as well as a music act at the same time!

Oh yeah, I'll be there with bells on. I think they're great.

I'm listening to Blue Scholars at the moment. Really good hip hop. I'd recommend them to anyone who likes stuff like Jurassic 5. The new album is called Bayani.

Ministry of Sound-Chillout album

Not my type of music normally, but sat outside on computer with a glass of red....seems to work somehow.

is that the man called adam (ministry magazine) one??

thats one of the greatest albums ever let alone best chill out, very tribal and drummy

is that the man called adam (ministry magazine) one??

thats one of the greatest albums ever let alone best chill out, very tribal and drummy

Nope, it's this one

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MOS-Chilled-1991-2008-Various-Artists/dp/B0017XCJZS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1214344085&sr=8-2

Have you got a link to the one you're on about. I suppose I could do a search, but I'm tired;)