What music are you listening to?

RPG

Agent Orange - Living in Darkness

awesome album.

i used to have a copied agent orange cassette back in the 80s but never knew the title or song titles, till one day a few years ago i was playing on my mates ps2 and bloodstains came on...so i managed to find the title from that game and found the album online

today ive been listening to

foetus symphony orchestra - york

and fancied some DnB so had on andy c - nightlife 3

At the moment, Record of Breaks by PWOG (Psychick Warriors ov Gaia), a mid-90s ambient techno-y album that rather surprising I bought in the Zavvi sale earlier this evening, having never managed to clap eyes on a copy before.

COOL!!!!

how much was it?

you wouldnt believe how hard their stuff is to find online, been after some since about 92

Four quid from Meadowhall. The shine was slightly taken off it by the fact that although it was sealed up, when I unwrapped it it looked (and felt) as though half the CD had been dipped in something sticky, but once I gave it a wash it was fine. Before you head off there though I should say I only spotted one copy, though the stock in Meadowhall seemed different to that in town so you may be lucky where you are.

I picked up their Obsidian EP in a charity shop some time ago, but if anyone knows where to get a copy of their first effort Ov Biospheres and Sacred Grooves (at a reasonable price), please let me know.