What music are you listening to?

RPG

even tho ive been away i still managed to smuggle my ipod to the tent and hid away and listened to most of the 109 tracks on the pogues box set

edit:-

also just listened to :- the rabble - the new generation (comp cd taken from 2 albums and an ep by newish punk band the rabble given away with big cheese magazine)

and ultramarine - kingdom (cd single) i found in a charity shop

i also got tom robinson band - 2,4,6,8 motorway on 7" too

some 60s / 70s psychedelic stuff :)

now

mojo mag - Psych out (johns children, the smoke, tommorow, the attack, the troggs, the move, gordon jackson, small faces, the in crowd, donovan, kaleidescope, the zombies, procal harum, barclay james harvest, focus three)

then

uncut magazine - acid daze (18 psychedelic classics from the uk underground) - tommorow, syd barret, the move, nirvana, trex, the spencer davis group, kevin ayers, the smoke, the hollies, the nice, the crazy world of arthur brown, the small faces, the purple gang, dantalions chariot, status quo, the pink fairies, the executives, donovan

then lined up for after

the love depression - s/t

(a 1968 album by a venezualian band)

then

mojo magazine music guide vol 1 - instant garage (mc5, the electric prunes, the sonics, new york dolls, the ready men, the bush, jonathan richman and the modern lovers, the express, gil bateman, love, rocky and the riddlers, she, the ramones, the kinks, little john and the monks, the alarm clocks, the count five, artesians, dean carter, the iguanas (iggy pop), the nazz (tod rungren), the wailers, paul revere and the raiders, bunker hill, brave new world, the amboy dukes (ted nugent), the rats, mouse and the traps.

then

uncut magazines the roots of tommy (the pretty things, mose allison, jimi hendrix, the zombies, eddie cochran, the creation, muddy waters, nirvana, sonny boy williamson, procul harem, max miller, the kinks, keith west, and pete townsend - pinball wizard (demo))