What music are you listening to?

RPG

my next lot of music I am listening to is I have just bought 9 cd's of metallica.

1 ride the lightening.

2 black album.

3 master of puppets.

4 and just it for all.

5 kill em all.

6 reload.

7 load.

8 gargae inc.

9 st anger.

Originally posted by bigkev

my next lot of music I am listening to is I have just bought 9 cd's of metallica.

1 ride the lightening.

2 black album.

3 master of puppets.

4 and just it for all.

5 kill em all.

6 reload.

7 load.

8 gargae inc.

9 st anger.

wheres s@m your missing a good album there

all ready got S&M by metallica, I am going out tomorrow and buying some more heavy rock cd's cant make my mind up to go for some ac/dc or some more of black sabbath or I might even go for some more of deep purple I have got to get a load more heavy rock cd's so I will be buying between 5/10 cd's a week.

Originally posted by bigkev

all ready got S&M by metallica, I am going out tomorrow and buying some more heavy rock cd's cant make my mind up to go for some ac/dc or some more of black sabbath or I might even go for some more of deep purple I have got to get a load more heavy rock cd's so I will be buying between 5/10 cd's a week.

i would get 5 acdc cds and 5 sabbath and get the deep purple ones at a later date music zone are selling most of the dc back catalogue for around a fiver , if you want any recomendations for dc albums or any other good rock stuff just let me know:)