What music are you listening to?

RPG

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - The Effects of 333

This album is going to absolutely kill them. It's career suicide. Brilliant album though. Best they've done.

I just downloaded this, forgot it had come out. :) I dunno about them being finished, they're hardly flying high anyway. What have they got to lose? especially when 100% of the money goes to them. Best thing that ever happened to them leaving Virgin.

Have you got their other mini-albums? The Howl Sessions are brilliant just for the song 'Mercy' alone.

I just downloaded this, forgot it had come out. :) I dunno about them being finished, they're hardly flying high anyway. What have they got to lose? especially when 100% of the money goes to them. Best thing that ever happened to them leaving Virgin.

Have you got their other mini-albums? The Howl Sessions are brilliant just for the song 'Mercy' alone.

To be honest, I only had one album by them, I think the first one, but I got this because my mate told me they'd done a drone album.

I'll go back and check the rest of the stuff out though.

I know they're not flying high exactly, but they were quite popular with a good following. And to make an album like this is a bit of a weird one.