What music are you listening to?

RPG

New this week,

The Warlocks - Surgery. Not gave it a good listen yet.

Richard Hawley - Coles Corner. Nice and a very posh recording but I wish he'd pick up the pace a bit.

Also, Whitey - The light at the end of the tunnel is a train. Missed this one when it came out earlier in the year but watched them at the Jersey music festival this weekend gone. Can't believe I let these pass me by. Dirty electronics with live band, driving simplistic drummer, two Gibson sg guitar players and moody vocalist. ooozing coolness:thumbsup:

P.s Hawley credits the Sheffield Forum in the Coles Corner cd.

Originally posted by love_hearts

The new White Stripes album. Strange :loopy:

its still a good album tho give it a few more plays and im sure it will grow on you:)

for some reason im grooving to some dodgy elvis film soundtracks

viva las vegas anyone :loopy:

Originally posted by love_hearts

The new White Stripes album. Strange :loopy:

I like their new album - 'Get Behind Me Satan'.

Was listening to 'The World At Night' - an indepth news programme on R. 4, but then they switched to 'Book At Bedtime', so I switched to Classic FM.

:D

Originally posted by timo

Wagner's Parcifal, Bruckner's 7th Symphony, Radiohead's Kid A and Henry Cow's Concerts. They are all absolutely wonderful examples of human invention.

'Pablo Honey' and 'The Bends' are better than their later stuff, IMO.

:)

#Two jumps in a week, I bet you think you're pretty clever, don't you boy?# - Radiohead - 'High And Dry' taken from 'The Bends' - 1995 (track 3)!