What music are you listening to?

RPG

Glenn Miller lol....i want moonlight serenade as my walk down the aisle music....anyhoooo i digress,

Springsteen oldies at the moment, not his new stuff- can't make my mind up whether i like the songs or just his voice !

Music is my constant companion when I run. It is there urging me forward when things get tough. It is there to put a smile on my face when the rain beats down and the wind steals my breath. And it is there to frame the sudden rushes of elation on those days when the blue skies and country views make me wonder why the whole world isn't outside running too. First comes a decent pair of shoes, and second comes a decent soundtrack.

For me, running without music is like a watching a movie with the sound turned off. I ran a half marathon last year where MP3 players were banned, and I couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. So I'll be running London with my headphones on (although if the atmosphere is anything like it was in Berlin, I'll also spend a good portion of the race with them around my neck, listening to the bands and using the crowd as my tailwind).