What music are you listening to?

RPG

And what about the ladies, eh? EH?!

LOVE SymX. They're always near the top of my list of good American metal bands.

whoops sorry, and to think it was your post that made me think of them anyway!

No girls I know like this sort of music:(

maybe I should buy world of warcraft or something:cool:

Been listening to a couple of new albums, bit of an ecletic mix :D

Alice In Chains: Black Gives Way To Blue - Never thought i'd say this but the absence of Layne Staley has not made a difference. Jerry Cantrell always sounded like him anyway and this album feels like i've been warped back to the early 90s when they brought Dirt out. Excellent return, well chuffed with it!

Air: Love 2 - Always had a bit of a soft spot for Air ever since I heard Sexy Boy. But this album just doesn't hit the heights of Premiers Symptomes, Moon Safari and The Virgin Suicides Soundtrack. Now my second favourite French group after Phoenix (not a huge category I know!).

And some oldies

Duran Duran: Rio [special Edition] - New edition of Rio with a second disc of remixes, demos and live songs. They're in the process of doing this for the albums Duran Duran, Seven and the Ragged Tiger and Notorious.

Prefab Sprout: Steve McQueen - Put this back on seeing as they have a new album (well sorta new) out. Classic.

Jean Michel Jarre: Oxygene - Heard Oxygene IV played at the end of the BBC Four docu-comedy Micro Men and decided to give it an airing.