What music are you listening to?

RPG

hi thanks for the reply.. they were extremely professional and im delighted to have seen them.. their subject matter is a little dark and their sound equally so but they belt them out.. cant wait for them to release another album.. remind me of echo and the bunnymen and the cult..

hey

and thanks for the reply again.. i saw zero 7 recently at the plug.. i love these guys ..it was great to see em live..

this ends a long barron spell of not seeing bands ..the last one i saw prior was ocean colour scene and london astoria.. i intend to see loads more..

biggest regret so far musically..is not seeing massive attack (my all time fave band.. they played the academy recently but we took a stubborn stance and neither of us bought tickets.. even though we both wanted to go..

hey

and thanks for the reply again.. i saw zero 7 recently at the plug.. i love these guys ..it was great to see em live..

this ends a long barron spell of not seeing bands ..the last one i saw prior was ocean colour scene and london astoria.. i intend to see loads more..

biggest regret so far musically..is not seeing massive attack (my all time fave band.. they played the academy recently but we took a stubborn stance and neither of us bought tickets.. even though we both wanted to go..

Love massive attacks 'teardrop' with Liz from cocteau twins. What a fantastic voice she has!

I like Whaite Lies, some of their stuff sounds like The Damned. Which is always welcome. Asobi Seksu I like too. Have done for quite some time. The female vocals sung the way they are sort of standard of the genre, doesn't do it for everyone.