What music are you listening to?

RPG

Lois XIV - The Best Little Secrets are Kept . Every so often I give something a whirl and it turns out to be a corker.

This is one of them. I saw them on the Jonathan Ross show last week and thought it was alright, a nice retro sound but nothing ground breaking.

On buying the album I was pleased to discover that the recording is a more inventive but still classic sounding.

Plenty of 70's references (Bowie, T Rex ect..) but still modern.

It's BOSS go buy it!

:thumbsup:

Franz Ferdinand - You can have it so much better . Bit of a let down with the latest single by far being the best.

Some blatent hook stealing, Kraftwerks the Model to name one.

Some of it I swear sounds like some student wanabe band playing down the Grapes on a Monday night. Just my opinion.

Ladytron - The Witching Hour . A nice super cool sound and good to hear the addition of guitars and rock drums.

Ultimately though more of the same I'd recomend it for Tron fans only.

Soulwax - Night sessions . I'm a big fan of this band anyway and to get their last album completely remixed and blended, fantasic:thumbsup:

If you want it instant and right up to date on the dancefloor go buy.

This week, I am mostly listening to Bruckner's 3rd Symphony, Vaughan-Williams' 'Norfolk Rhapsody', and some terribly good old-fashioned heavy 'dub' by the late Jamaican musical entertainer, Prince Far I. As he might say,' Irie, irie, Jah is wid me now!' Just off for some rice and peas in one's 'batty-riders'.

Originally posted by unners

AT this moment i have Keane playing followed shortly by James Blunt

Seek professional help.

There should be a remote island where the likes of Keane, Coldplay, James Blunt, Jack Johnson, Kaiser Cheifs and any other music-by-numbers acts can be shipped.

This island should then be bombed.

Guest unners
Originally posted by Agent ****

Seek professional help.

There should be a remote island where the likes of Keane, Coldplay, James Blunt, Jack Johnson, Kaiser Cheifs and any other music-by-numbers acts can be shipped.

This island should then be bombed.

Each to their own!