What music are you listening to?

RPG

Kasabian - Kasabian - The best debut album since Definitely Maybe. The best thing to come outta Leicester since... Erm.. Crisps :lol: This was also the first "Recent" record I had bought in almost five years!!

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon - One of THE greatest albums ever recorded. This is the album everyone must have in their collection, no matter what your musical taste.

Primal Scream - Dirty Hits - The greatest hits from one of the bands of the 90's...

The Verve - This Is Music - One of my favourite bands of all time. Their greatest hits remind you just how prolific they were.

Decent music lovers, feel free to PM me to chat about music.

I'm also into the following:

Coldplay, Rolling Stones, Sex Pistols, Oasis, John Lennon, Daybreak, Tim Buckley, Bob Dylan, The Jam, Bob Marley, The Who, Stone Roses etc :clap:

Originally posted by miniminch

I agree gyp I'm suprised more people haven't seen through this noxtious **** before now. But I definately think bland of the year Razorlight andTthe killers ought to be joining them - they make me puke - ball-less plagerism!

'Some body told me - you had a girlfriend...........' Yeah well somebody told me that you guys had talent - they got that ****er wrong.

Ha ha ha, couldn't agree more! I despise all of the aforementioned rubbish. I almost smashed in my tv when i saw the footage of Razorlight performing at Glastonbury, singer showing off his honed physique. ***** off you ego-driven, Boomtown Rats thieving talent vacuum.

As for James f*cking Blunt, don't get me started. See:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?s=&postid=512745#post512745

This week, I have been mostly listening to The Kaiser Chiefs

All together now......

Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Agggghhhhhhhhhhhh Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oh my god I don't believe it, I've never been this far away from home!

Originally posted by limpetboy

This week, I have been mostly listening to The Kaiser Chiefs

All together now......

Agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Agggghhhhhhhhhhhh Aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oh my god I don't believe it, I've never been this far away from home!

I too been listening to the kaiser chiefs very good album.. But aso can not stop listening to waterman olav basoki all day too.

Last 6 tracks to play on my good selection playlist on winamp:

Phish - Halley's comet

Metallica - fade to black

mars volta - the widow

stiltskin - inside

alice in chains - no excuses

Lisa Loeb - stay

Wait - temple of the dog's hunger strike just came on! Classic.