What music are you listening to?

RPG

The new Starsailor album, On The Outside. I know a lot of people slate Starsailor but I've been a big fan of them since their first album and this one is just as good :thumbsup:

In The Crossfire is a great opener and it just gets better from there! The last track is a bit different. Track 4, Faith Hope Love, is giving my sub a good work out today :hihi:

I could only find one Pavement album :suspect:

so The Levellers. I love Levelling the Land. Top album. I own the second one too but only like a few songs (and I never really realised how badly Belaruse rips off Enter Sandman at the start:suspect: ) I had Fifthteen Years on repeat for about half an hour. I think I am now losing my voice :D I'm glad my neighbour is deaf!

also Rearview Mirror and Daughter from VS and Ten

Originally posted by robbie

inspired by 6 Music a bit of Pavement me thinks :thumbsup:

Oh Pavement, Pavement, Pavement. Fantastic band, one of my all time faves. Slanted & Enchanted, Crooked Rain Crooked Rain, Wowee Zowee, Terror Twilight- all classics. One day they'll be remembered as one of the truly great groups of the nineties.

ooh compilation time.

bit of Pearl Jam (Vs), Bit of Soundgarden, bit of Therap?, bit of Dookie, Faith No More, Pixies, Whale, Belly and Nirvana