What music are you listening to?

RPG

I like her last album, and her style too. Blank Space is a top-quality pop song (and the video is amusing). Swift seems like a smart, savvy woman who's on top of her game.

although she seems to not like spotify, not that smart tbh lol

although she seems to not like spotify, not that smart tbh lol

I'm sure she's sat on a pile of gold bricks in a bank vault somewhere crying into mounds of dollar bills while contemplating the loss of the generous Spotify royalties...

Coliseum - Black magic punks (2014)

apparently theyve been going for over 10 years but ive only just heard of em lol, and this is great, ill be playing the heavy as f**k title track on my show tommorow.

It reminds me of Killing Joke in a way, heavy crunching guitars, lots of dub, dance, industrial remixes etc

Also some deep dark goth sounding vocals

---------- Post added 13-12-2014 at 19:02 ----------

Psychic tv - snake (2014)

Gil Trythall -

and
. Totally obscure pieces of synth music from 1980 that have now turned up on Youtube; considering they are by a man who spent the rest of his time making synthesizer versions of country music hits, they are a bit of a revelation. Reminds me a bit of Zygote by Burt Alcantara.

Ophidian Forest/Haeresiarchs of Dis - Darkest origins (collection of early works by two black metal bands that I'd never heard of)

Burial - Street Halo EP (genius)

nice bit of dubstep that burial ep

today ive been listening to mr oizos latest album "the church"