What music are you listening to?

RPG

Hellfish & Producer - ******* sonz of rave (bangin hardcore experimentalism; if you've got a headache don't even think about it)

Infected Mushroom - Converting vegetarians (Israeli psytrance)

Lady Gaga - The fame monster (:blush:)

That Word That Cannot Be Printed is the one for the offspring of an unmarried person, by the way.

---------- Post added 21-01-2015 at 22:04 ----------

Wishbone Ash - Wonderful Stash. Since I plucked this out of the 49p sleeveless section of a That's Entertainment and there's no clue on the CDs as to who the artist is, I was rather astonished to find that it's actually by Wishbone Ash. Quite the oddest album (well, 3 CDs of it actually) that I've listened to for a while, as the idea was to mix the well known twin guitar rock of Wishbone Ash (supplied by Andy Powell) with trance beats courtesy of somebody called Martin Bennett. Needless to say it doesn't work at all and the result is a complete mess that makes me want to put Argus on instead... but actually it would be quite an interesting mess if it had been done by somebody else entirely.

• 3 weeks later...

currently on mi ipod Meatloaf - bat out of hell lol

i dont know why but i love it even tho its cheesy as hell, strangely it reminds me of my old punk days, namely a house party i went to with loads of booze and shagging lol, first time i heard it there, and first time i saw the film made in britain too

but just bought some brand new (and highly limited, 300/500 copies only) lps / single from Overground records

Beautiful lol

Zounds - the curse of (white vinyl)

Goldblade - acoustic jukebox (clear red vinyl)

Slice of life (Steve Ignorant) - Love and a lampost (black vinyl lp + cd with booklet)

Damien O'Neil (ex undertones) - Trapped in a cage 7"

also included was a free Disrupters - generation retard cd

so hopefully these might be the next listen

Edited by melthebell

• 2 weeks later...