What music are you listening to?

RPG

Originally posted by Little_Alex

The Smiths and Radiohead to get me into the Xmas spirit, also Jack Johnson who is good easy listening

Alex [;)]Jack's top stuff - I got into him around 2003, with On And On, and bought Bushfire Fairytales soon after - O & O is the best of the bunch...

Which Radiohead album?

Radiohead - in the Xmas spirit - fancy commiting suicide (if it's Kid A / Amesiac / HTTT), or jolly (Pablo Honey --> OK Comp)

Originally posted by kentboy119

Alex [;)]Jack's top stuff - I got into him around 2003, with On And On, and bought Bushfire Fairytales soon after - O & O is the best of the bunch...

Which Radiohead album?

Radiohead - in the Xmas spirit - fancy commiting suicide (if it's Kid A / Amesiac / HTTT), or jolly (Pablo Honey --> OK Comp)

the old classic Alex, OK Computer. Bit tongue in cheek with the xmas spirit thing but I do like my Smiths and Radiohead (to some they're an acquired taste) I think J J is very under-estimated a lot of people have heard some of his stuff but don't know who he is;)