What music are you listening to?

RPG

Marshall Law - Razorhead (good HM album, bit of a Queensryche-alike)

Mandalay - Empathy (synthpop/triphoppy stuff, once touted as being like Portishead except it's not really much like Portishead)

Fluidage - I ride the weedharvester thru Mars (relaxing tripped out stoner rock. Get it here for free!)

After watching the latest Thor film it had to be...

Led Zeppelin. I had a dig round and transferred to SD card many of my Zeppelin albums. Some of their tracks are a bit too "way out" for me but the likes of (to name a couple) Hearbreaker and Immigrant song do bring back some good memories. I'm sure many motorists around Sheffield have had a giggle at the ageing bloke head banging in his car! :hihi:

Percival Pembroke - A course in the theory of drones. Somebody from Bristol who has adopted the name of a light aircraft and then produced a great ambient album. Get it free here as well as several others of differing styles. I found this one by reading a Bandcamp article about Belgian cassette label Genot Centre.

Percival Pembroke - A course in the theory of drones. Somebody from Bristol who has adopted the name of a light aircraft and then produced a great ambient album. Get it free here as well as several others of differing styles. I found this one by reading a Bandcamp article about Belgian cassette label Genot Centre.

cheers ill check it out, sounds........interesting

Guest makapaka

"Wrong Creatures"

Album by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - like all their albums it can't peak their second album release but it is still very good.