What music are you listening to?

RPG

Back Door - 8th street nites (2nd album from legendary jazz-rock trio from Blakey, North Yorkshire)

Hrsta - Stem stem in electro (Canadian post rock band formed by one of the guys from Godspeed You Black Emperor and it's much the same type of thing)

Sleep Makes Waves - And then we destroyed everything/And then they remixed everything (more post-rock but this time from Australia)

(this is a great track which turned up on a Metal Hammer compilation I listened to. Forget the video which is trying to be Tool; it's a bit Lacuna Coil-ish, a bit Evanescence-y, and it's the chorus sung by vocalist Lotta Koglin that makes this if you ask me. Sadly none of their other tracks sound anywhere near as good and after the album this was on they changed their name to Miss Mary Major)

Some psychobilly / Rockabilly, Garage punk, Punk and Ska as i put together a possible radio show for Saturday night, think im gonna add some rock n metal too, thatll **** off the usual crowd LOL

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 21:29 ----------

Some classic ska

and now some bossa nova

Edited by melthebell