What music are you listening to?

RPG

Some psychobilly / Rockabilly, Garage punk, Punk and Ska as i put together a possible radio show for Saturday night, think im gonna add some rock n metal too, thatll **** off the usual crowd LOL

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 21:29 ----------

Some classic ska

and now some bossa nova

Nice bossa nova but you missed out Elvis and Bossa Nova Baby

Listened to Donny band The Gents at their farewell concert at Birdwell last night. Loved the Fred Perrys, Harrington's, Ben Shermans and the occasional Who parka. Oh what a night.

And the Last man and 48k's were brilliant as well.

450 people had great night.

Edited by drolnhoj

Listened to Donny band The Gents at their farewell concert at Birdwell last night. Loved the Fred Perrys, Harrington's, Ben Shermans and the occasional Who parka. Oh what a night.

And the Last Chance and 48k's were brilliant as well.

450 people had great night.

The Gents - The Faker is on the Millions like us CD3

thinking about doing a second Mod, Northern soul radio show one saturday, its hard putting together as its not my knowledge as such but ive done one.

The Gents - The Faker is on the Millions like us CD3

thinking about doing a second Mod, Northern soul radio show one saturday, its hard putting together as its not my knowledge as such but ive done one.

My next door neighbour Gary is a Northern soul DJ/enthusiast. He is doing a gig at Whitby Rifle Club very soon.

My next door neighbour Gary is a Northern soul DJ/enthusiast. He is doing a gig at Whitby Rifle Club very soon.

nice, you coming up? i dont really go to Northern soul dos but i'd like to, like i said its not my knowledgebase but im learning and liking abit.