What music are you listening to?

RPG

Planet X - Moonbabies (Derek Sherinian from Dream Theater and his mates, pretty much in the same vein as Liquid Tension Experiment and so on)

Elis - Dark clouds in a perfect sky (there probably aren't many symphonic goth metal bands from Liechtenstein, but this is one. Not bad)

Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase. (superior prog from Porcupine Tree main man - excellent)

Under Heaven - Nocturnes for the divine & the damned (Toronto-based duo of Matthew Binks who played all the instruments, with Tammy Everett on vocals. Apparently Binks wanted to incorporate elements of Celtic folk, industrial, and various other styles into a basic Nightwish/Evanescence style prog metal format and as you might expect the end result is a bit of a mess but it had its moments. They seem to have ceased operations just after its release in 2015 though.)

Toshiko Yonekawa II - Koto music from Japan (I really like this but I'm not sure anybody else would. In any case it seems to be an album so obscure that I can't find any trace of it on the web)

Gazpacho- March of ghosts (more prog. OK but I felt it was a bit one-paced and that pace was a bit slow perhaps)

IMHO, so was 'Revolver'.

While my favourite Beatles albums are their earlier ones, including Rubber Soul and Revolver, I do have a soft spot for Let It Be (the album) as I was having personal relationship stuff happening at the time of its release. Long and Winding Road is one of my very favourite Beatles songs too, even though Lennon was my favourite Beatle.

I thought it was just me who thought revolver and rubber soul were better than the over rated sgt.peppers album .Another album by the fab four that needs revisiting is Help some fine tunes on that one too, dig it out and dust it off..

I thought it was just me who thought revolver and rubber soul were better than the over rated sgt.peppers album .Another album by the fab four that needs revisiting is Help some fine tunes on that one too, dig it out and dust it off..

Talking film soundtracks albums by the lads, I marginally prefer Hard Days Night to Help, but not by much, but once again they are both hands down better than Magical Mystery Tour, which I rate the same as Sgt Pepper.