What music are you listening to?

RPG

one the subject of bands from my youth a number of re-issues and some extended versions of the original bad company's first six albums have been released some are marked as 2015 and others 2017 missed that some how, try to download them now if you can.

one the subject of bands from my youth a number of re-issues and some extended versions of the original bad company's first six albums have been released some are marked as 2015 and others 2017 missed that some how, try to download them now if you can.

Paul Rodgers is one hell of a rocker, love his voice and stage presence whoever he is with.

Paul Rodgers is one hell of a rocker, love his voice and stage presence whoever he is with.

Who but Paul could have fronted queen after Freddie died?

---------- Post added 07-09-2018 at 19:32 ----------

Presenting an 80s night next weekend looking for suggestions well known good dance records that never made number 1,got all those. Got five hours to fill.

Who but Paul could have fronted queen after Freddie died?

---------- Post added 07-09-2018 at 19:32 ----------

Presenting an 80s night next weekend looking for suggestions well known good dance records that never made number 1,got all those. Got five hours to fill.

Here are a few that should be dance-worthy;

Down Under- Men At Work.

All Over The World - ELO.

Modern Love- David Bowie

Dancing In The Dark- Bruce Springsteen

Uptown Girl- Billy Joel

Beat It- Michael Jackson

Dancing In The Street- Mick Jagger& David Bowie

All the above also come from hit albums with several other tracks worth dancing too. Just my two-penneth could think of lots more, but not much time left as I have to go out. I am sure you will already have thought up a lot of the above yourself.

Here are a few that should be dance-worthy;

Down Under- Men At Work.

All Over The World - ELO.

Modern Love- David Bowie

Dancing In The Dark- Bruce Springsteen

Uptown Girl- Billy Joel

Beat It- Michael Jackson

Dancing In The Street- Mick Jagger& David Bowie

All the above also come from hit albums with several other tracks worth dancing too. Just my two-penneth could think of lots more, but not much time left as I have to go out. I am sure you will already have thought up a lot of the above yourself.

all good dance tracks

Edited by choogling

• 4 weeks later...