Anyone tried ‘Hanifah Balti House’ on Abbeydale Road?

Fusion786

I just have to say that on the strength of this thread I went to Hanifah Balti House and ordered a great meal.

I'm a real curry snob and have never liked many curry houses in Sheffield, being Asian I'm always on about how my mum could make that better! However I ordered the peas and paneer, my favourite and I had a very happy belly indeed!

A great meal, highly recommended, try the peas and paneer guys!

I will definately be ordering from there again.

Peas and Paneer ? Hmm one of the girls at training mentioned it at tonight.

I may give it a try but cant see it beating Saag and Paneer :D

I tried it when on holiday in Canada. Pure Lean Beef steak marinated in spices and served in a Naan Bread with salad and sauces. I hear rumours that it will be on the "asian barbecue" section of the menu along with a few other mouth watering options shortly.

Peas and Paneer ? Hmm one of the girls at training mentioned it at tonight.

I may give it a try but cant see it beating Saag and Paneer :D

I love muttar paneer, (peas paneer)

I also love a nice mild creamy Korma.

I used to make my own sweet/ cramy curries, with chick peas etc., but I'm not up to standing over a stove for long, these days. :(

I love muttar paneer, (peas paneer)

I also love a nice mild creamy Korma.

I used to make my own sweet/ cramy curries, with chick peas etc., but I'm not up to standing over a stove for long, these days. :(

Give Hanifah a try you wont be dissapointed.

I tried it when on holiday in Canada. Pure Lean Beef steak marinated in spices and served in a Naan Bread with salad and sauces. I hear rumours that it will be on the "asian barbecue" section of the menu along with a few other mouth watering options shortly.

Steak Kebab sounds nice ChefKicker, how healthy is it though? Have u tried their special Chicken Tikka Kebab, thats ace and healthy too.

Steak Kebab sounds nice ChefKicker, how healthy is it though? Have u tried their special Chicken Tikka Kebab, thats ace and healthy too.

Steak Kebab can be healthy if you weight train and are going for building muscle mass , especially if it is a lean low fat steak they are serving.

Is it just me or does anyone else think there's a bit of ramping up going on here?

well. I've contributed a couple of times to this thread, and I'm certainly not "ramping up" I just think its a really good food place, and the fact that its on my doorstep makes it all the better. We should publicise good places to eat as regularly as we publicise bad ones

well. I've contributed a couple of times to this thread, and I'm certainly not "ramping up" I just think its a really good food place, and the fact that its on my doorstep makes it all the better. We should publicise good places to eat as regularly as we publicise bad ones

I agree completely. If people ask a question we give them an answer. Also if someone talks about a subject we carry it on simple as that.

Archived