Anyone tried ‘Hanifah Balti House’ on Abbeydale Road?

Fusion786

Had a curry from there t'other night... My first curry ever!!! :o :o :o

We had chicken korma, lamb mushroom (from the popular curry selection) with egg rice and popadoms... wow! it was gorrrrrgeous! So impressed!

Lamb mushroom? Interesting combination. I would go for chicken anmd mushroom myself.

I might try either combination anyhow.

:D

Lamb mushroom? Interesting combination. I would go for chicken anmd mushroom myself.

I might try either combination anyhow.

:D

I'm a bit chickened out, if I'm honest... BF made chicken burgers, sweet chilli chicken stirfry and chicken tikka all in one week, so I was up for a bit of lamb lol

I agree completely. If people ask a question we give them an answer. Also if someone talks about a subject we carry it on simple as that.

And it has nothing to do with the big HANIFAH BALTI HOUSE logo on the back of AFK's team t-shirts? :P:hihi:

they seem to be doing a lot of advertising - I've had 2 leaflets through my door already, and they are advertising heavily on the forum - interested to know how many forum users tried it because of the advertising on the web vs leaflets etc

Archived