Anyone tried ‘Hanifah Balti House’ on Abbeydale Road?

Fusion786

And it has nothing to do with the big HANIFAH BALTI HOUSE logo on the back of AFK's team t-shirts? :P:hihi:

As a matter of fact , AFK fighters have been eating regularly at Hanifah Balti House so it was only a natural progression that eventually they asked us if they could sponsor us.

Now the very fact that AFK fighters eat at Hanifah is proof that Hanifah do healthy low fat curries which are good quality food to boot.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating (literally) !

• 5 weeks later...

I've been going regularly to Hanifah's for the past couple of months and I cannot fault the food. However, (and people who know the management might pass this on) the one thing I can't recommend them for is that everytime we go, it's a different price. They advertise everywhere that it's 10 percent off for collection, but we always have to remind them for this. They also advertise everywhere, even on the billboard outside, that you get a free vegetable curry with every order over £10 but every time we've ordered (costing a lot more than a tenner) (at least seven times) we've NEVER had a free vegetable curry. The other night I went in to collect an order and they charged me MORE than was actually stated on the menu. Please get this sorted, Hanifah's, then you'll be perfect.

I've been going regularly to Hanifah's for the past couple of months and I cannot fault the food. However, (and people who know the management might pass this on) the one thing I can't recommend them for is that everytime we go, it's a different price. They advertise everywhere that it's 10 percent off for collection, but we always have to remind them for this. They also advertise everywhere, even on the billboard outside, that you get a free vegetable curry with every order over £10 but every time we've ordered (costing a lot more than a tenner) (at least seven times) we've NEVER had a free vegetable curry. The other night I went in to collect an order and they charged me MORE than was actually stated on the menu. Please get this sorted, Hanifah's, then you'll be perfect.

I wouldn't worry too much - I order from Elifs and they often put the wrong toppings on, but they're always good, it's all part of the excitement when you don't know what you're going to get. The other day I orderd a Taxi and Rentokil came round. we're still laughing about it now!

Sorted, I've passed your message on when I went to collect my curry tonight. Your absolutely right, the food is delicious!

• 10 months later...

the owner is my cousin! lol the take-away's named after is daughter who's 5 :) lol

anyways nice to know everyone so far likes the food there, i'll mention the thing about the 'ever changing prices' to him, that is when i get to see him which is hardly ever.

Archived