Ultimate fighting chapionships in england Not The ultimate fighter 5. Big Mistake

My mistake My bad -this man was talking for 19 minutes and i probably got confused when he was talking about ultimate fighter and ultimate fighting coming to england which it is in april in manchester. UFC. SORRY. They did talk about the ultimate fighter 5 and thats why i thought they was on about,but it has started already as i now know so i'm wrong there. But they was also talking if i have anymore fighters who are interested and i said i'm training 5 up at the moment so give me a couple of years and they said they will keep in contact for future ultimate fighters. True about Kent as he has lost all his three fights, the best probably being his first the worst the second. Kent said he wasn't ready for that yet which is right and needs alot moore expirence under his belt. I think america Liked ross and kent the fact that they are so young and are trying the cage and people can say what ever but it takes some guts to stand in that octogan and have all your family,friends,training partners as corner men and your trainer the day after your 19th birthday. They have spoke to him but they must be on about the future ultimate fighter series once he has more fights and if he wins them.

Archived