Going out in Leeds.

SimpyTimpy

What about that majestic, anyone been?

Hell on earth. A real throwback from 1987 and not in an ironic way.

I will also be in the city of the White S**** for the weekend, but looking for indie night at the club under the archers.

The Guardian guide on Saturday had a good range of clubs, with lots of entires for rnb / dance... Leeds is full of places

Have a good night out

I went to Leeds back in January with 8 others for a night out celebrating a 30th birthday. Originally being from Liverpool and never having been to Leeds before I asked a few people at work what Leeds was like and weas informed stay away (not good). All girls from Liverpool, ages ranged from 21- 30, all love dance/trance music and enjoy a variety of other music types. We were not inmpressed with Leeds on a saturday night at all. All of us back in our hotel room by 1am! Me personally would not go back for a night out and I can say with confidence that none of my friends would either! Hey thats only my opinion - Good Luck

Perhaps it was the lack of scallies

I went to Leeds back in January with 8 others for a night out celebrating a 30th birthday. Originally being from Liverpool and never having been to Leeds before I asked a few people at work what Leeds was like and weas informed stay away (not good). All girls from Liverpool, ages ranged from 21- 30, all love dance/trance music and enjoy a variety of other music types. We were not inmpressed with Leeds on a saturday night at all. All of us back in our hotel room by 1am! Me personally would not go back for a night out and I can say with confidence that none of my friends would either! Hey thats only my opinion - Good Luck

im guessing federation wasnt on then, and maybe space and mission were shut then..i know there are more dance/trance clubs out there but i cant think of any at the moment!

Archived