Looking for a street

jayneb

Jayne, your mum and dad weren't my Aunty Maureen and Uncle Tony were they? (the spelling of your name is making me think you are *that* Jayne)

Sadly Sturge Street is long gone, replaced by a road called Sturge CROFT, if you have a look on the map. the road (whose name I forget) that runs down by the side of the church, which (if you are the Jayne I think you are) connected to your yard, is still there.

regards PT

• 3 years later...

I lived at 96 Sturge st as a kid. All the houses got demolished about 26yrs ago. If you go up Richards Rd/Spencer Rd and look to your right, you will see a large field, look beyond the field but before the Church you will/should see some trees. The trees are now where Sturge St was.

• 1 month later...
Jayne, your mum and dad weren't my Aunty Maureen and Uncle Tony were they? (the spelling of your name is making me think you are *that* Jayne)

Sadly Sturge Street is long gone, replaced by a road called Sturge CROFT, if you have a look on the map. the road (whose name I forget) that runs down by the side of the church, which (if you are the Jayne I think you are) connected to your yard, is still there.

regards PT

ever given counselling a chance (just a thought)

• 1 year later...

Archived