Broughton Lane Kids (Early 70's)

Are any of you out there. Brian and Glenda Elsie, Nigel Cliff (lived at Anne's corner shop), Norman Bottom, Shahid ?

Remember jumping off the gas pipe into the canal beside Broughton Lane bridge. Collecting all the dogs and walking them up to high Hazels Park. Going to the Rec behind Carbrook School.

Chris.

• 1 month later...

Norman Bottom is now in the the pub trade - I will speak to my bother in law to find out which pub - it will be just over a week before I have the information - I know Norman will love to hear from you.

• 2 months later...
Are any of you out there. Brian and Glenda Elsie, Nigel Cliff (lived at Anne's corner shop), Norman Bottom, Shahid ?

Remember jumping off the gas pipe into the canal beside Broughton Lane bridge. Collecting all the dogs and walking them up to high Hazels Park. Going to the Rec behind Carbrook School.

Chris.

Did Brian and Glenda Elsie have a sister called Susan?

To be honest I'm not sure. They might have had a younger sibling but Brian would only have been about 10 ish at the time and Glenda maybe a couple of years or so younger. Brian would be about 44 now. Glenda was deaf.

Chris