Drinking/clubbing in Rotherham???

sall242003

Its just council supplied entertainment for the tourists :hihi:

What, like some sort of avant garde "Street Theatre", deserves an Arts Council grant!!!!

Rotherham center after six is totally deserted though, you can see the tumble weed blowing down the main drag. I hated working late.

WHY would you want to go there! :loopy:

if you havn't got anything constructive to post then don't bother!!!

sall- definately just head to where all the bars are m@zeppas is a good bar and there is a few around that area then head down to liquid and diva!

Its not the biggest night out but rotherham isn't a big city!

I Went Down Rotherhm Last Friday,Every1 Said It Was **** Ther, So Wasnt luking forward to it, but once we got there it was ace.. we finishd in escape it was full, and really good music in there, If you go let me know what you think of it

After being in Wickersely on Sat night we ended up in Liquid - not planned, just the drink taking effect:gag:

It was a laugh, but we were with some great people. It's not the best, but then it is just another commercial club that plays some okay tunes and every seventh one can be amazing! The people are Rotherham people (and before anyway starts ranting i'm a rotherhamer) and that generally means keeping a couple of eyes, preferably that aren't glazed over, in the back of your head.

So did you go? What did you think?

Thanks for your replies everyone. Im going this Friday its by b-day, we just fancied somewhere different but relatively close to Sheffield.

Will try Studio as I prefer the R&B scene and might end up in Liquid by the sounds of it.

Will let you know what I thought of it :thumbsup:

Thanks for your replies everyone. Im going this Friday its by b-day, we just fancied somewhere different but relatively close to Sheffield.

Will try Studio as I prefer the R&B scene and might end up in Liquid by the sounds of it.

Will let you know what I thought of it :thumbsup:

I'll let Stuart (DJ) know you are coming down, go and say hello to him and i'll make sure he bangs some r'n'b on. Walk through to milano after (gateway at the top) and make sure you come say hi to me and i'll sort you out with a birthday drink, just look for the fat gobby git with a mic that wont shut up.

Archived