Drinking/clubbing in Rotherham???

sall242003

oh get of your high horse scott, its just what i think i thought that is what people want to know, wht else would they post it, i dont like the place but thats what i think. if you like then great! :rolleyes:

Im not on any high horse but the OP is obviously going to go so whats the point behind your post, it doesn't give her any information and its not helpful at all.

thats all.

I'll let Stuart (DJ) know you are coming down, go and say hello to him and i'll make sure he bangs some r'n'b on. Walk through to milano after (gateway at the top) and make sure you come say hi to me and i'll sort you out with a birthday drink, just look for the fat gobby git with a mic that wont shut up.

Thanks sheffbag I will come and find you :thumbsup:

Im not on any high horse but the OP is obviously going to go so whats the point behind your post, it doesn't give her any information and its not helpful at all.

thats all.

if you read the post really carefully sounding out all the letters she says thinking about going.

So i replyed with my view!!!!

Archived