Italian's in Hillsborough - recommendations please

funfamily

Taking DH out for his bday. I know of a few Italian rests. near us - but never tried any of them. Which have you been to - which would you recommend??

Nice pizzas, pastas, puddings, prices and wines - all feedback appreciated before I make a decision.

Sette Colli on Bradfield Rd is the best Italian in Sheffield as far as I'm concerned. I must admit I haven't been for over a year, but I have been many times in the past(a), and the food has always been excellent.

Thats been there for years and Ive never been once, even though I live in the area. Must be good to stay there all that time.

Sette Colli on Bradfield Rd is the best Italian in Sheffield as far as I'm concerned. I must admit I haven't been for over a year, but I have been many times in the past(a), and the food has always been excellent.

I quite like the food in Sette Colli, but the ambiance has been :gag: whenever I've been. Mind you, what can you expect when the windows all look directly onto a filling-station forecourt? :hihi:

Archived