Italian's in Hillsborough - recommendations please

funfamily

We also go to Sette Coli.

Agree that the location is a little odd but the food has always been decent and the Portuguese front of house guy is a great front line person, always has a nice chat with us. My hubby is Spanish so they always chat about back home a lot! Must tell him next time we go in that last month we drove right by his village in Portugal and thought of him.

Pricewise I'd say its on a parr with most other standard Italians, I don't personally think Italian food is good value at all. Nevertheless, I can't resist :hihi: and it doesn't stop me going! I do think the Italian restaurants have the best atmosphere though.

I recently went to Mama Alfalfi in Meadowhall with a friend and it was lovely. Didn't feel at all like I was in Meadowhall whilst sitting out on that lovely terraza! Waiters were a bit 'cheesy' but the food was great. Sorry, you were asking about Hillsborough weren't you?

Archived