Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

Guest Cutglass

Isn't it illegal to smoke weed?

I don't smoke it myself but know of others that regularly do, but I agree with Uncleheed, we do have some younger members on this forum, so I do think it's a bit irresponsible to vote/discuss/debate about something that is "illegal"

Originally posted by Cutglass

Isn't it illegal to smoke weed?

I don't smoke it myself but know of others that regularly do, but I agree with Uncleheed, we do have some younger members on this forum, so I do think it's a bit irresponsible to vote/discuss/debate about something that is "illegal"

i think alot of subjects on here are about illeagal stuff..car thieves,chav activity etc....

do you vote lib dem?:hihi:

Bottom line is it's illegal and you can be prosecuted for using it. I personally hate the stuff and pity anyone who feels they have to use a mind-altering drug to "have a good time". Pathetic.

If the Conservative Party gets back in they will no doubt revert it to category B and I'm all for that.

Archived