Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

Originally posted by JoePritchard

Umm....that sort of makes my case, then, doesn't it?

If anything can trigger these issues then surely it is sensible to avoid things that can trigger them? I would say that anything that's psychoactive would increase the probability of you suffering bad effects so surely you should avoid the possibility, no matter how slight, of losing your mind?

Joe

But if you took that to its logical conclusion, youd not leave the house cos you MIGHT get run over by a bus, or mugged etc.

You wouldnt eat nuts cos you MIGHT be allergic to em or choke.

You wouldnt fly anywhere cos it MIGHT crash

etc etc

i say its fine as long as its in moderation, and yes that is possible

and theother thing is, some people are more inclined to get addictive to stuff, they have an addictive personality, some people dont get addicted.

Its not just drugs you can get addicted to you know........theres food, sex, gambling, hobbies, work, fitness, you name it , quite a few people are addicted to it, and whatever it is it IS harmfull to them in someway, be it loss of family, home, job, life, money, liberty...........are we to stop all those just because we MIGHT become addicted?

its all swings and roundabouts *goes off on a stoned tangent*

and i aint even smoked any in about 6 months :P

its the stella tonight :)

Originally posted by kathythebean

Now stella, there is a substance to be worried about! I can't drink more than three pints of it because it makes me cry and want to hit people...Me! The Bean! Reduced to a violent rage by a simple ale!

Why do you think they call it "the wifebeater"

same with everything MODERATION, and some people just cant handle, or dislike something.

Personally ive tried a few drugs, the only real ones i get addicted to / love a bit much is alcohol and weed :P

some people prefer ciggies, some prefer smack

Personally on beer or weed. i dont go mad, i dont go round hitting people or smashing things up like some people do

I have often thought, if everyone who was out on a saturday night drinking stella and smashing each others faces up, was at home smoking a joint from weed they'd grown themselves, the high street would be a much safer place. Anyone heard that streets song about weed vs alcohol?

Originally posted by kathythebean

I have often thought, if everyone who was out on a saturday night drinking stella and smashing each others faces up, was at home smoking a joint from weed they'd grown themselves, the high street would be a much safer place. Anyone heard that streets song about weed vs alcohol?

The irony of it all, top song................and so true

E and weed is what killed off most of the footy hooligans in the early 90s

Originally posted by pdrnsf

I live in netheredge, havnt lived here long, and i now wonder why its regarded as hippie?

am i missing something?!

Confused!!

i lived on woodstock road in nether edge about 18 years ago lol, was very hippy and studenty then

Originally posted by pdrnsf

I live in netheredge, havnt lived here long, and i now wonder why its regarded as hippie?

am i missing something?!

Confused!!

Don't worry, it was just t020 having a pop at Phan.

I smoke it occasionally, but normally avoid it cos it messes with my head and makes me feel paranoid.

Originally posted by Sidla

Don't worry, it was just t020 having a pop at Phan.

I smoke it occasionally, but normally avoid it cos it messes with my head and makes me feel paranoid.

Just cos your paranoid doesnt mean theyre not out to get you

Archived