Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

i think its like most things...i dont mind as long as you dont do it around me.

i do not want to smell that foul stench at the bus stop, on the bus, walking to my house or anywhere else.

Originally posted by MTheo

i think its like most things...i dont mind as long as you dont do it around me.

i do not want to smell that foul stench at the bus stop, on the bus, walking to my house or anywhere else.

mmmmmmmmmmm personally i love that sweet pungent aroma :)

its people with 3 tins of deodrant on that gets me :P

Some people would say that I smoked too much weed as a teenager, but as I was saying to my cat today... speaking of which, have you ever tried to count the spots on a cat while stoned, how hard is that?

Anyway, as I was saying to my cat cheech, the bad thing about it is the side effects that you get afterwards. I think it must be like those people, you know, the ones with the things. I mean, what must it be like for them... And remember, it doesn't always pay to do it first, because the sleeping dog catches the bird.

In conclusion, it can be sometimes with the thing, and sometimes not... which is an important lesson for them all, including us. Not that we would, but close only counts in horseshoes, eh?

Originally posted by Snook

Some people would say that I smoked too much weed as a teenager, but as I was saying to my cat today... speaking of which, have you ever tried to count the spots on a cat while stoned, how hard is that?

Anyway, as I was saying to my cat cheech, the bad thing about it is the side effects that you get afterwards. I think it must be like those people, you know, the ones with the things. I mean, what must it be like for them... And remember, it doesn't always pay to do it first, because the sleeping dog catches the bird.

In conclusion, it can be sometimes with the thing, and sometimes not... which is an important lesson for them all, including us. Not that we would, but close only counts in horseshoes, eh?

Heh Heh

Originally posted by Snook

Um, like, yeah - I've never touched the stuff but it's like you know.... I can never think of the right - um - word, yes, that's the word. My mind goes a complete..... blank.

And I mix my metaphors something shocking, I've always thought it's endearing? :confused: Or not. Maybe not....

What does all of this mean?

StarSparkle

Originally posted by StarSparkle

Um, like, yeah - I've never touched the stuff but it's like you know.... I can never think of the right - um - word, yes, that's the word. My mind goes a complete..... blank.

And I mix my metaphors something shocking, I've always thought it's endearing? :confused: Or not. Maybe not....

StarSparkle

it means youve been on the catnip again

Originally posted by StarSparkle

StarSparkle

I too get the blank mind thing, so annoying. I think the worst time was when I went to that thing, and the crazy lady didn't want to let me in and I was all like 'yeah, we if it wasn't for me and my taxes, you wouldn't even have a job' and she was like 'oh yeah' and the the guys in the matching shirts and the pavement outside... but the important part of that experience that I took away with me was the thing, you know, the whatsit, so yeah... good lesson.

I used to smoke too much 9don't partake any more) and was well paranoid at times. In fact, I was too paranoid to go in some shops as I thought the staff would think I was a shoplifter:confused:

I still have an appauling memory and cannot remember stuff from films/books and my brain works funny :suspect:

I think weed's a bad thing. Does a lot more harm than people seem to realise.

Archived