Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

Originally posted by Snook

I too get the blank mind thing, so annoying. I think the worst time was when I went to that thing, and the crazy lady didn't want to let me in and I was all like 'yeah, we if it wasn't for me and my taxes, you wouldn't even have a job' and she was like 'oh yeah' and the the guys in the matching shirts and the pavement outside... but the important part of that experience that I took away with me was the thing, you know, the whatsit, so yeah... good lesson.

The thingummyjig, oh you know, like I just said..... oh you remember, the whatsit - no not that, the thingie.....it was just on the tip of my - what's it called? tongue.

This is serious - I talk like this a lot. Explains a lot too - people must think I'm a stoner..... And I giggle a lot.....

StarSparkle :suspect:

Originally posted by StarSparkle

The thingummyjig, oh you know, like I just said..... oh you remember, the whatsit - no not that, the thingie.....it was just on the tip of my - what's it called? tongue.

This is serious - I talk like this a lot. Explains a lot too - people must think I'm a stoner..... And I giggle a lot.....

StarSparkle :suspect:

LOL - I think we might be the same person StarSparkle :P

That sounds an awful lot like me too :D

that is more a women thing then weed thing sparkle ;)

I think the true test is if you've ever rushed into your roommates bedroom, half naked, at 3am screaming 'Dude, I've just figured out that you can pour milk STRAIGHT INTO the cocoa pops box and eat them... how ****ing cool is THAT?!?!?... So I hear...

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

(Rich - t020 - I may not be a mod any more but will you two sad jobs please cut it out or take it to PMs? The grown ups are trying to talk here....)

He started it. :hihi: :hihi:

Originally posted by MTheo

that is more a women thing then weed thing sparkle ;)

geeze Theo - don't you start as well!

and Starsparkle - FGS! don't agree with him! purlease ...

I'm still plotting my revenge on DaB ... I don't want to have to include you in my evil plan as well :P

Originally posted by Nimrod

Drugs are sad. Drugs users are sad. Nowt clever about taking drugs. Unfortunately I smoke cigarettes-I wish I didnt. I dont try to justify it like some of our members praising weed. It is an addiction- like weed can become. So grow up.

To you drug users are sad, to others its fun like going for a night out, visiting the cinema, listening to a cd.

To others it can become a problem.....thats not the drugs problem, its the persons.......as ive said before its how you use it, in moderation (generally things will be fine), abuse it and you WILL become addicted. Its not just drugs you get addicted to you know, Soaps on tv, the net, drink, gambling, sex, shopping, mobile phones....plenty of people get addicted to those instead of drugs, they can be just as damaging........but to just hide one side of the drugs debate because your flatly against drugs is not the way to do things...........i believe people need to be given the good and the bad about drugs.otherwise they just disregard what you say, regard you as the enemy and just go and do it anyway........without taking any thought to what will or could happen.

Archived