Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

Originally posted by Nimrod

Hi Miggy, I am a cigarette smoker, I started in the early 60s. Smoking then was fashionable and not at all frowned upon. Health questions had not begun to be asked. I am now addicted and not proud of myself at all . I would never try to justify my smoking, as certain weed users on SF do. The medics are now starting to warn of the dangers of smoking weed, please listen to them, dont ignore the warnings as my generation ignored the smoking warnings. Weed is not "cool" but dangerous. I do agree with your comments on alcohol drinking- this does cause serious behaviour and social problems . Carry on enjoying the natural "highs" produced by sport and exercise, but please heed the warnings issued by the medics.

but theres a difference between smoking cigs CONSTANTLY and just smoking cigs with a bit of weed occasionly, or even pure in apipe.

I used to smoke weed all day every day.........couldnt go without, couldnt smoke it pure...........i think it was the actual tobacco i was craving, cos if i didnt have baccy i wouldnt smoke it.

but i had to stop cos i got bad sinusitus..still do..........now i only smoke weed very occasionly............not had any in months. Never smoked baccy on its own......well not since i was about 10

Originally posted by miggy

Yes, peanuts are BAD.

Disgusting horrible things. BAN THEM.

Ive smoked the red peanut skin too :P

does work..................sort of

and banana skins and eating morning glory seeds too

all not very nice....weeds the nicest tasting / smelling :P

I think you'll find anything you smoked off a banana skin counts as placebo.

Combine compounds in orange peel and common lichens and you have the precursors for synthetic diterpenes like cannabinoids.

Unless you can tell me what it was in that peanut skin that got you high, I am saying that was placebo too ! :)

Morning glory seeds contain high (for a plant) concentrations of amines, including some with psychedelic properties. But there are even larger amounts of Isoquinolines which cause blurry vision, headaches, nausea and other toxic symptoms. To be avoided.

edit - corrected spelling italics

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

I think you'll find anything you smoked off a banana skin counts as placebo.

Combine compounds in orange peel and common lichens and you have the precursors for synthetic diterpenes like cannabinoids.

Unless you can tell me what it was in that peanut skin that got you high, I am saying that was placebo too ! :)

Morning glory seeds contain high (for a plant) concentrations of amines, including some with psychedelic properties. But there are even larger amounts of isoquinoles which cause blurry vision, headaches, nausea and other toxic symptoms. To be avoided.

Whats your background mate? Fascinating contrast of intelligence to the rest of the goings on... or are you tripping?..:hihi:

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by LEANAH

Which do you think is more dangerous Alcohol or Cannabis??

I think Alcohol causes more problems, not just health wise but world wise also??

world wise, what on earth does that mean?

Archived