Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

Originally posted by hade

What on earth has cannabis got to do with heroin?

Yes they're labelled under the loose term "drugs", but share no similarities whatsoever.

To be fair, I think it was me that used the word herion.

And I was saying the same as you've said.

SO DO YOU THINK ITS WRONG TO GIVE PATIENTS CANNABIS, either in tablet form, any form???

will they get addicted and go onto stronger medication??

cannabis has helped so many people with back problems, ms, and other problems,

its so they can feel relaxed, and then the pain isnt as bad for them.

Originally posted by floyd77

...Foo-Fighter. Your moniker suggests youre a fan, you do know every album they've done has been heavily inspired by drugs - you best start burning your records and listening to Cliff Richard (Apologies to the late great Bill Hicks for paraphrasing him)

Yes, I like the foo fighters, and Bill Hicks...

...but not Cliff Richard.

Thanks for asking.

:P

Slimside ,

I,m genuinely puzzled by your reply. When you say , certain things are , "bad " for you . do you mean they make you feel bad . or that youll suffer long-term ill-effects by taking them------or that taking certain things will shorten your life-span ?

It all seems a bit vague to me and certainly there are enough exceptions to create doubt.

Millions of people enjoy alcohol in fairly moderate amounts . Do they suffer ? What do you think ? What about cannabis ? It may have some side -effects but if you think your quality of life is better , overall, so what ? Do you live longer if you don't smoke cannabis ? Smoking tobacco seems to shorten life , somewhat but there are many exceptions ; Churchill smoked and drank and was overweight and lived to be 90 -something ------as did Chairman Mao and his successor , Deng. The country with one of the world's longest living people is Japan ----notoriously heavy smokers. Could it be their diet ? Who knows ? Who cares ? Another country well known for its longevity was the old Soviet republic of Georgia -------also heavy smokers -----but very few cars !

A lot of people die early today from strokes and overeating , stress and hypertension------could it be that a touch of relaxing addiction could have saved their lives ?

You might after all , be better off , trying something that you , "know" is bad for you ! You might discover a whole new life-style !

Originally posted by foo_fighter

Well, LEANAH must have been smoking too much to think that in the first place...

...and you must have drunk too much if you believed her.

:heyhey:

sorry, i tried to reply earlier and it wouldnt let me

no i havent been smoking.

lol

Archived