Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

:confused: Where's the " Yes I smoke it everyday so this would be useful to me" option? :clap:

Right underneath the "well it would stop be getting paranoid about that industrial unit with 5000 plants I've just set up" option.

Personally, I'm with the legalisation mob. I've been smoking for quite a bit longer than 10 years now, not what you'd call heavy use, but maybe the equivalent to drinkers who don't go out every night & get plastered, but who maybe go out more often than not on a weekend, & occasionally binge on holidays & the like.

I can see (& have seen in one person) how heavy use (ie first spliff when you wake up, last spliff before you go to sleep) could lead to mental health problems, in the same way that alcoholism can do you some physical damage, but I've not, at any time, felt the need to go onto "harder stuff", or increase my rate of usage. Also, & I haven't seen it mentioned here (forgive me if I'm wrong), has anyone considered that the people who may suffer mental problems from smoking have underlying mental issues anyway?

Frankly some of the crap that the prohibitionists have been, & continue coming out with, is just ludicrous.

• 3 months later...
lol, well Ive already been told by my doctor that if its ever legalised I will be on it. lol, I can just imagin going to work drugged up

YES!!

mainframe, they de thc it you know, they can take out the "fun" bit, sorry to disappoint :P

I think it should be legal to use but not to sell. Quite how you'd police that is beyond me. Anyone can get hold of it, just be sensible when you do and it isn't a problem.

well tbh itd be easier to police legal than it is now

theyd know who was selling it and where, thered be plenty of taxes and paperwork and redtape like everything thats sold in shops etc.

Archived