Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

i think u should be able to smoke in the street or in our own house not in pub as its not fair on them that dont like it i think its smells lovely but cant smoke it cus it knocks me out.theres more to worry about on the streets than people smoking.i cant stand drunk people when they get in to a state where they dont know whats happenin thats more dangerous

• 5 weeks later...
Well you can buy a signed copy of the book I recommended from ...guess where :D

The herbal workshops with be about magickal herbs - being that I am a witch and my shop is orientated as such. But I dare say Steve would incoporate some degree of information about halucigens too, as ignorance in this field is dangerous.

Moon Maiden

Just as a matter of academic interest, where is your shop?

From certain people I've known of that have done cannabis daily, I would associate it with what I can best describe as "slobbiness". Their personal appearance is dirty/unkempt, their houses dirty/unkempt, living on junk food, and also drinking alcohol and smoking fags pretty heavily, not sociable outside their little group of stoner mates. I'm not saying anyone who ever smokes weed is like this and it should be illegal because of this. But the people I've known who smoke weed heavily do nearly always seem to be like this and I wouldn't want my kids living this lifestyle.

Archived