Should cannabis be legal

Should Cannabis be made legal?  

362 members have voted

1. 1. Should Cannabis be made legal?

• Yes, but I have never tried it and would still not try it if legal
    • Yes, I have tried it anyway, so what difference does it make!
    • Yes, I have never tried it, but would if it were legal
    • Yes, but only for controlled medical use
    • No, I do not agree with it being legalised for any reason
    • Not sure either way

I saw a report in one of the newspapers, that taking cannabis destroys the brain cells, if this is true would anyone seriously want to take cannabis?

Suppose I am lucky being brought up in an age when drugs for recreation were not heard of, but surely any young person wouldn't want to destroy their lovely young body by taking drugs would they?

THC the active ingredient in cannabis also halts brain cancer

THC the active ingredient in cannabis also halts brain cancer

maybe, but the air we breath is killing us. toxins in food, gm foods, toxins in cosmetics, coffee, alcohol even water. i figure we might as well go out mellow and with a smile on our face.

me and my friend was just talking about this last night, we dont smoke weed and never have but my hubbys has smoked it since the age of 17... he is now 31. i think they should legalise it, can you imagine the tax and vat the goverment will earn off selling weed in shops! we will be out of recession in no time with the amount of people that smoke it! and to be honest i think alcohol has more ill effect on people then smoking weed does.

Ive basically given up over the last few months just for the fact that I can't get it anymore. I must admit I do feel in better health and less depressed without it but sometimes (like on a fri night or sitting at home in front of the sunday footie) I just want a spliff. Now, Ive given up with fags cos theres no point in them - they do nothing! Surely it would be much better for everyone concerned if, when i wanted a little smoke, I could pop down legally to the local shop and buy a spliff rather than finding and lining some friend of a friend of a friend drug dealer's back pocket. As has probably been said, people are gonna smoke it anyway so just make it legal!!

Hi- can I just ask, why do u smoke if it makes you depressed??

been smoking it since i was fifteen more or less. never led me to harder drugs. never tried anything 'stronger', but was surprised somewhat to realize people in this country mix it with tobacco.

How on earth could one afford not to on a normal wage?

also, people in this country spell realise like that and not the way Americans do it!

maybe, but the air we breath is killing us. toxins in food, gm foods, toxins in cosmetics, coffee, alcohol even water. i figure we might as well go out mellow and with a smile on our face.

He said it "halts" brain cancer- meaning it stops it

Archived