Anyone remember the Simpson's from Prince of Wales Road

Yes they were relations, they had 2 old english sheepdogs, Kath & Albert and John was the eldest with pam and vicky being the 2 daughters.

I've done my detective work and worked it out that you are one of the

Hinchey brothers and not shaun or jon, and think not kev.so left with p.a.b!!

Bet you cant work out who I am!!!!!

Yes they were relations, they had 2 old english sheepdogs, Kath & Albert and John was the eldest with pam and vicky being the 2 daughters.

Im like a boxer with a bone trying to find out who you are and guess what,

I've done it.

Your Paul H

Now its your turn to dig ...........

it depends on how well you knew them, obviously you have not posted enough to give me any clues and you would not have been born or old enough to remember me visiting and taking the dogs for a walk along the mosborough parkway before it was opened.

I knew them extremly well, Tara and Penny were lovely dogs, Penny being Johns dog, and Tara Pams.

You could have walked them on their garden alone, it was that big.

And didn't you learn the youngest daughter to swim?

After all the post you had delivered.

cannot ever remember taking victoria swimming, and yes they were lovely dogs, penny being a bit keen, the garden was not that big thats why we walked them down on bowden housteds.

Not heard from john for years now but have had contact with pam & vicky while trying to do the family tree, but not got anywhere with it as yet.

Archived