Anyone remember going to Thornbridge Hall?

we went there once for a weekend with the school then later for a week.(shortbrook school).did you go?

what can you remember about it?

i can remember going to a market and collecting the circle bits of animal ears that they clipped :confused:

i can remember pot holeing in the dark

also there was a ghost in no7 room which i was in lol

anyone else go?

we went there once for a weekend with the school then later for a week.(shortbrook school).did you go?

what can you remember about it?

i can remember going to a market and collecting the circle bits of animal ears that they clipped :confused:

i can remember pot holeing in the dark

also there was a ghost in no7 room which i was in lol

anyone else go?

My son comes home from there today!!

oh my god yes. I remember going to Thornbridge. Went with Bankwood School (gleadless) Was brilliant trip. Also went to Matlock.

Never been to Thornbridge myself - but as stated earlier my son got back from there yesterday and he says it was brilliant! He hasn't stopped going on about since he got home! :) :)

• 3 weeks later...
:) :) .... went there overnight and it was awesome! I remember walking through a train tunnel of some sort, and the teacher daring someone (John Birch as I recall) to go back on his own, in the dark!! He did it too!! ... ahh, good times, good times...

i remember staying there went with longley school,we stayed in the converted stables which was supposed to be haunted!me being just a little scared!!......was convinced a ghost was going to get me so was cyring that much my teacher let me sleep with her!unfortunatley cant remember much more than that ! traumatized!!! ha ha ...........