Valve soundsystem

ol frazer

i went 2 valve last night for the 3rd time n i thought it were propa bangin but 1 thing that ****** me of a little is that me n my mates have noticed since the first 1 we went to the sound system gets quieter everytime i have been which is crap because the volume n deep bass is the main attraction of this rave has any 1 else noticed this

Probably Health and Safety.......

Yes, but they gave everyone a pair of earplugs on entry. If you don't want to hear the full effect of bass simply put them in. I've been to the last 3 Valve's at the Octagon and it has definately been quieter every time.

To prove that the "going deaf" theory is wrong, the first time i went, you could stand at the back of the room and the empty bottles and plastic pints were jumping around in the waste bins to the bass. There was barely any movement this time.

More bass required next time please! If you don't like the volume, don't go. Simple! :P

Yes, but they gave everyone a pair of earplugs on entry. If you don't want to hear the full effect of bass simply put them in. I've been to the last 3 Valve's at the Octagon and it has definately been quieter every time.

To prove that the "going deaf" theory is wrong, the first time i went, you could stand at the back of the room and the empty bottles and plastic pints were jumping around in the waste bins to the bass. There was barely any movement this time.

More bass required next time please! If you don't like the volume, don't go. Simple! :P

Mate I totally agree with you, I was in no way defending the quiet music!! Crap sound and low volume was my biggest Gripe at Creamfields as well, which was rumoured to be down to Health and Safety.

i bet it was to do with health and safety the n8 was still propa banging n i was stood bang at the front bang nxt 2 the speakers n 2 say im goin deaf the valve aint just about listening it is mostly the feeling that u get n i no the last couple of valves were louder than that.

Archived