The Plug versus The Leadmill

bladezman

Thanks for your thoughts ladies and gentleman. To be blunt it appears that The Plug is kicking The Leadmill's arse here. I can understand and agree with a lot of the comments being made in The Plug's favour, it is the newer, cleaner and more modern venue, but being a traditionalist I could never slate or abandon The Leadmill. I think we're lucky to have two top quality venues. Long live the rivalry.

Seen plenty of bands at both... My heart says Leadmill, going back a few years. But my head definately says The Plug. Probably because, as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, of the the new/up & coming bands.

Saying that though, for new bands, a night at "Under the Boardwalk" isn't bad for new local talent.

I concur with the obvious conclusion - Plug. I feel at home in Plug. Love it. My favourite place. Wouldn't say I have given the Leadmill a fair enough chance though, but I went there once and the people who work there were all b******s.

Archived