Crystal's ex-restaurant

Unisol

Shame the restaurant closed. Anyone know why it did?

Because, despite the intorduction of "VIP" rooms and other pretentious stuff, the patrons are still more mixed kebab than Steak Rossini

I did not know it had but I guess they can make much more money filling it with pssed people than hungry people.

here here Nick, shame though as it was the only decent bit of the whole affair, I hate the place otherwise yet was happy to sing the praises of the restaurant.

Had one nice meal in there with some sound people about a year ago.

Shame to hear that they've ditched the restaurant in favour of yet more space to be taken up by the braying twits and ****** up idiots that ruin that part of the city centre.:(

Had one nice meal in there with some sound people about a year ago.

Shame to hear that they've ditched the restaurant in favour of yet more space to be taken up by the braying twits and ****** up idiots that ruin that part of the city centre.:(

Yeah, the restaurant always seemed busy when we went.

I liked the fact you could breeze past the rabble, have a quiet(er) drink upstairs before dining.

I'm not a snob - honest :lol:

Archived