Crystal's ex-restaurant

Unisol

i ate a couple of times in the crystal restaurant and i have to say it was out of this world!! the food was amazing, the staff treated me and my boyfriend like royalty, everything was perfect! cannot fault it at all!!

goffsw - i presume u were celebrating if u were out drinking champagne? just a bit confused as to why you would wear trainers on a nite out?! is it just me or would anyone else dress up a bit?

i ate a couple of times in the crystal restaurant and i have to say it was out of this world!! the food was amazing, the staff treated me and my boyfriend like royalty, everything was perfect! cannot fault it at all!!

goffsw - i presume u were celebrating if u were out drinking champagne? just a bit confused as to why you would wear trainers on a nite out?! is it just me or would anyone else dress up a bit?

There are no bars/clubs in Sheffield I'd get dressed up for. What's the point?

There are no bars/clubs in Sheffield I'd get dressed up for. What's the point?

It's not just that, a lot of people (even in Sheffield) spend all week being told what to wear, and haivng to look "smart", at the weekend you want to kick-back, relax, and wear what you want.

It's not like wears shoes, trousers and shirts instantly makes the customers into civilised/interesting/classy people.

Personally, I don't go anywhere that has a "dress code" because I refuse to be told what to wear by a club/bar, there are planty of other establishemnts happy to take my money.

It's not just that, a lot of people (even in Sheffield) spend all week being told what to wear, and haivng to look "smart", at the weekend you want to kick-back, relax, and wear what you want.

It's not like wears shoes, trousers and shirts instantly makes the customers into civilised/interesting/classy people.

Personally, I don't go anywhere that has a "dress code" because I refuse to be told what to wear by a club/bar, there are planty of other establishemnts happy to take my money.

Exactly, great post. I once once asked to remove an item of clothing as it was associated with a certain culture. I took said item, put it in my friends car and walked straight in the bar. Now where's the sense in that?

Archived