Best way to lose weight (not gain muscle)

Im having some real trouble at the minute...

Im gaining muscle... instead of losing weight.

Whats the best way (and hopefully least boring) way to lose weight?

I guess if u are strictly into losing weight, u shouldnt be in a gym working out.. unless of course u are on a treadmill..

I would recommend just running or walking.. and if u wanna make sure u dont gain muscles.. then dont over eat ur proteins ;)

I wish I could gain bloody muscle!

How much muscle is there? As a female you shouldnt have much, so cant you put it down to your natural fatless body shape starting to show itself?

I dont look like Arni... but i want to lose weight, go down a size, not gain muscle so i cant shift it!

Iv got footballers legs! :(

Oooh :o

Definitely keep it, muscle is good!! Athletic women (Y) (Not bodybuilders though!)

I know muscle is good, but I was hoping to lose some weight first before toning up... seems like iv gone straight to the toning up part though!

I know muscle is good, but I was hoping to lose some weight first before toning up... seems like iv gone straight to the toning up part though!

Muscles burn fat though, the more you have the easier it'll be to lose not-muscle weight! You look pretty skinny on your avatar anyway...

Archived