Sally clarks hill-woodhouse

Destiny

i remember being told the story of sally clark haunting the hill thats between shirebrook valley up to the flats in woodhouse(well roundabout there)cant remember how the story went,seem to remember that she fell down the stairs while holding a lamp and set fire to herself or she hanged herself.and does anyone no if there really was a sally clark??

• 9 months later...

I rememer the story about sally clark setting fire to herself by accident whilst holding a lamp,

She was supposed to have haunted the shirebrook valley and shirebrook school in fact during my time at the school every single mysterious occurence (i.e a pencil falling off the table) was put down to sally clark no matter how minor it was.

Me and some mates would go into the woods to try and find the ruins of her cottage but never did find them, but looking at the map of the shirebrook valley it seems that she lived near the top of the sledging track on water slacks road, spent many hours of fun on there.

Archived