Sally clarks hill-woodhouse

Destiny

• 7 months later...

My grandma told me sally clark was one of the first to realise people needed to be isolated when they had scarlet fever and she took people in who had it. Grandma is 93 so she maybe a little confused but she always tells the same story so i'm not sure how true it is .. Grandma has lived in woodhouse all her life so maybe she's right ?

• 1 month later...

sally clarkes meadow is still there and has highland cattle in it and if you walk on the path alongside stone lane that was once the old colliery train tracks to normanton springs there is a stone with the name on it and a carved wooden model of the old birley number 3 engine that used to run on that line

sally clarkes meadow is still there and has highland cattle in it and if you walk on the path alongside stone lane that was once the old colliery train tracks to normanton springs there is a stone with the name on it and a carved wooden model of the old birley number 3 engine that used to run on that lin

Archived