Gone Fishin`...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, we went to Hucknall today and I got two rods, at £60 each.

Theyre black, have a matt anti reflect finish, low friction ceramic lined guides, DMPS -22 screw winch reel seat with lacqured hoods, slim, soft touch EVA comfort foam mini grips, Stainless steel handle trim, Shock absorbing alliminium butt cap, hook keeper rings and they have a 2 3/4 lbs TC!

I have NO idea what Im waffling on about as usual, but the rods were black and THATS the only reason I bought them. You dont expect me to use any thing other than black stuff do you?

STILL havent been anywhere near to a lake, river or pond... I have all the gear, and Im ready to go.

Ok, we went to Hucknall today and I got two rods, at £60 each.

Theyre black, have a matt anti reflect finish, low friction ceramic lined guides, DMPS -22 screw winch reel seat with lacqured hoods, slim, soft touch EVA comfort foam mini grips, Stainless steel handle trim, Shock absorbing alliminium butt cap, hook keeper rings and they have a 2 3/4 lbs TC!

I have NO idea what Im waffling on about as usual, but the rods were black and THATS the only reason I bought them. You dont expect me to use any thing other than black stuff do you?

STILL havent been anywhere near to a lake, river or pond... I have all the gear, and Im ready to go.

Are you waiting for the season opening in June ?

Are you waiting for the season opening in June ?

No, Im waiting for the lads to get a day off. Dave has eight days off but he doesnt like the cold so he`s waiting for the weather to warm up and the rest of the bunch are busy working.

I went into work last night to torment them for a couple of hours and theyre raring to go, but they simply cant get the time off for a few weeks.

No, Im waiting for the lads to get a day off. Dave has eight days off but he doesnt like the cold so he`s waiting for the weather to warm up and the rest of the bunch are busy working.

I went into work last night to torment them for a couple of hours and theyre raring to go, but they simply cant get the time off for a few weeks.

You can fish ponds & canals till then, but not rivers until June(16th I think)Im sure Liam will know.

Archived